DANIXON is a marketing consulting and research company focusing on East Africa.
We are specialized for small markets and offer our clients custom solutions. Advanced methodologies and our deep insights into our clients’ industries helps distinguish our service. Our successes come from our good relations with clients, regional partners, employees and local communities.
Our vision is to become one of the leading marketing research based consulting companies in East Africa.
We are a regional consulting and research company. Our goal is to become the leading marketing consulting company in East Africa.
Activities and Services
Our core business is consulting on the basis of marketing research. Our foundations are in the research industry. However, our knowledge and skills reach into various disciplines, such as brand management, management consulting, innovations, media, trend forecasting, and data mining. These marketing and business skills allow us to tap a rich seam of insights to help offer valuable marketing advice to our clients.
Why we succeed?
- The basis of our success are our good relations with clients, regional partners, employees and local communities.
- We know our clients and quickly recognize both their needs and their wishes. This helps us build close and successful relationships.
We translate regional strategies to local markets.
- We constantly introduce new knowledge, technologies and innovative research ideas to enhance solutions for our clients.
- Our wide range of analytical tools result from our innovative spark.
- We have more than ten years of experience in marketing research, which gives us the necessary knowledge and wisdom.
- Our employees are experts in their fields and enjoy their work.
All this ensures that we can guarantee our clients added value.
Daniel Barasa Nakuda (Managing Director Danixon Consult)
Daniel is one of the founders and Directors of the company. Primarily he has been working with AC Nielsen Uganda as Projects Manager/Coordinator for more than ten years. Recently he has begun this Company for Market Research in both qualitative and Quantitative.
The Nielsen Company – 2003 to date – Data Acquisition Consumer Insight Lead Uganda – Rwanda
- Retail Auditor 2003-2004
- Retail Measurement survey supervisor 2005-2006
- Customised Research Supervisor Uganda – Rwanda 2007-2012
Data Acquisition Consumer Insight Lead Uganda – Rwanda 2013 to date
Varied experience in conducting field work across urban and Rural areas in both Qualitative and Quantitative research for Marketing e.g. Consumer tracking and satisfaction studies, service quality studies, Usage and attitude studies, Product testing among others and social research like African transformation Programs, research assessment and baseline information on trafficking in persons in Uganda, food and nutrition survey in Karamoja regions, government opinion polls, among others.
Other Directors are:
Rukiramahe Nickson and Bwire Prince Marvin.
We work in an international environment, where flexibility and energy are key ingredients for success. We are young and relaxed, but deal with our clients’ problems seriously and maturely. We believe in our own development and that our knowledge is the basis of our success.